Who Has The Best Trick Shot?
We realize that company events look different this year and our ability to come together is limited. Be that as it may, ESOP month is all about unity so what better way to honor employee-owners than by hosting a company-wide social media challenge!
This challenge originated from the new ESOP month slogan “Together Stronger,” which accurately represents our integrated way of life at Emery Sapp. In short, the Together Stronger challenge is simple and everyone can participate. Get together with your crew or a small team in the office, and show us your best trick shot! Need a little inspiration?
Watch the Journey Committee kick it off in this video!
Pretty cool, right? Now it’s your turn! The Together Stronger challenge has officially started on our ESS Facebook Page, which you can visit by clicking here. No worries, you do not have to edit your video as portrayed above, you can film this together in person. All we ask is that your team follows these simple guidelines:
- Tag us when you post your video to Facebook by using @emerysappandsons and the hashtag #TogetherStronger
- Tag another team/group to continue the challenge
- When filming – be safe, do not let it interfere with your work, and wear your masks if you’re not socially distanced!
- And you knew it was coming but….try your best!
Show us your best teamwork – or best attempt. If you find yourself saying, “I don’t want to do this, I’m not creative,” think again, because what’s a challenge without prizes! Check out these amazing Yeti swag items that each member in your video submission could win this month:
(prizes listed left to right)
- Video with the most likes on Facebook = branded YETI rigging bucket
- Most creative video = branded YETI thermos
- Secret category = branded YETI koozie/tumblr
We hope you’re still reading, you won’t want to miss this. As promised, an executive team incentive will be rewarded. Tim Paulson, Co-CEO, has agreed to shave his head if we, as a company, receive 21 total video submissions for the #TogetherStronger challenge during the month of October. The number 21 represents the years Emery Sapp & Sons has been an ESOP company, and…an achievable quota so we can actually see Tim shave his head! Start brainstorming, have fun, and we look forward to seeing your videos!