The ESS Foundation builds and invests in the development of our current and future construction workforce. Your support will help us promote careers in construction; provide career opportunities through education, mentorship, and training programs; and benefit community development projects throughout our region.
Scholarships Awarded – $1,500.00
- Applicant is applying for/currently attending college, graduate school, or a skilled trade school (vocational or technical). Trade school students must be pursuing a program requiring one academic year or more for certification. An applicant could also be involved in a community and/or industry craft training program.
- Applicant is pursuing a career in the construction industry. Eligibility is not limited to students pursuing technical degrees. The foundation retains the right to determine if a major or program in which the student is enrolled meets this eligibility requirement.
- Applicant may be awarded only one scholarship annually.
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. has a “permanent resident” card).
- Applicants must complete an application furnished by The ESS Foundation, provide official high school or college transcripts, provide two letters of recommendation, complete an essay on their desire to work in the construction industry and be willing to take part in a personal interview.
- Applications, transcripts, reference forms and other required material must be received in the Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc. office postmarked by July 1, 2024 via mail to 2301 I-70 Drive NW, Columbia, MO 65202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org